3 Ways to Use React | Web & Mobile Development
React.js is well known in the developer community, and has a strong following, partly because it can be used as a base for a wide range of applications.
React.js is well known in the developer community, and has a strong following, partly because it can be used as a base for a wide range of applications and platforms (although complex React applications may require the use of additional libraries).
Some of the different ways to use React are:
React.js for Web Development
React offers versatility to work with other tools alongside the React framework and also has its own developer toolkit.
React Native for Cross-Platform Mobile Development
The benefits of using React Native for cross platform mobile development include:
- Access to mobile platform features such as location and camera
- Mobile apps written with React Native look and feel like native applications
- Comprehensive debugging tools as well as error reporting
- You do not need to work in Xcode or Android Studio, you can use whichever text editor you prefer
- Easy to use with no need to rebuild every time you make a change; the Refresh command will work like on a normal browser
- Easy to reuse code across different platforms
React-360 for Building 3D
React-360 allows developers to create 360 and VR experiences for desktop, mobile and VR devices. It allows for a range of media, including video and images, so you can create aspects like 360 slideshows. We all know the world is moving more to immersive content, and React-360 provides an streamlined way for this to be done.
React-360 works in a similar way to the tools and techniques used by Facebook for VR applications, bringing interactivity into 360 spaces. This can include 360 online tours, 3D virtual board games, immersive photo viewers and classic adventure games.
For further information on web and mobile app development, please see our website and give us a call on 01256 881637 to discuss your requirements further.