Web Design Basingstoke, Hampshire and Berkshire
User-focused responsive website design in Hampshire that drives traffic, increases conversions and generates more leads.
From concept to creation we build fast-loading responsive websites, plugins and hybrid web apps for the end user.
Who we are
We are an experienced web design duo based in Basingstoke, Hampshire, delivering beautiful, engaging websites and digital solutions that get results.
Founded in 2011, and specialising in website design and development ever since, we have honed our services to offer website design and web applications that are built for business. Whether you're a start-up or an established SME, we create user-focused solutions that provide real ROI.
Our small but specialist team operating out of our Hampshire web design studio, just outside Basingstoke, have over thirty years collective experience working within the web design industry. This paired with our design and technical expertise, the personal relationships we have with our clients, and the value we can add to your business ensures we offer far more.
We may be small but we're trusted by local businesses of all sizes, spanning numerous industries. Typically we work with companies local to the Basingstoke, Hampshire and Berkshire regions, although we have many clients further afield.
So, whether you're a start-up looking to kick off a new project, or an established business looking for a web design agency in Hampshire, Berkshire and beyond with a fresh, pro-active approach we want to hear from you.More About Us
Our results speak for themselves
The stats that matter for some of our recent website launches
Increase in traffic
Upturn in revenue
Web Design FAQs
Commonly asked web design questions. We have it covered.
- How much does a website cost?
- In order to accurately cost a new website we must have a thorough understanding of the website's size, functionality and purpose. Typically cost is based on both the number of unique layouts required to accommodate the content, and whether any advanced functionality is needed. Typically we work with budgets from £2,000 for a small website, up to £20,000 for a large website.
- Who do you work with?
- We typically work with small to medium size businesses, spanning numerous industries, in and around the Basingstoke and Hampshire region. We have also helped many start-ups get their branding and online presence off the ground. We also have a number of clients in and around London. Take a look at our recent work.
- How long does a website take to build?
- The website build from start to finish depends on the scale of the proposed project. A small portfolio website will obviously take a lot less time to produce than a large ecommerce website. We can usually give our clients accurate launch dates from when the project starts, and we'll do our utmost to fit in with your tight schedules. As a very rough estimate a small to medium size website can be turned around withing four to six weeks.
- Where are you based?
- Primarily we provide web design in Basingstoke. But if you're looking for web design in Hampshire or a website design company in Berkshire or London we want to hear from you.
- Are CobwebMedia's website's SEO-friendly?
- Yes. Here at CobwebMedia we are constantly evolving to maintain what has always been an enviable understanding of local SEO. Our websites are cleanly coded, semantic and fast. The site structures we propose and our approach to content ensures further optimisation is built upon a solid base.
- Do you offer SEO and ongoing maintenance?
- Absolutely, and we do just this for a number of customers. We take website health very seriously and encourage our customers to have an open dialogue with us to ensure their website ranking remains competitive.